Our range for your cogeneration power plants (CHP)
Tailored power plant solutions and gas engines from MWM
MWM stands for highly-efficient and eco-friendly combined heat and power (CHP) plants for decentralized electric power, and has almost 150 years of experience in the development and optimization of gas engines and gensets for natural gas, biogas and other special gases.
The advantage of MWM combined heat and power over the separate production of electrical power and heat lies in the significantly higher utilization of the primary energy.
MWM cogeneration plants are the perfect choice for you if you want to invest in energy-efficient and environmentally sound energy solutions for the future growth of your company. Use our CHP amortization calculator for assessing the profitability and efficiency of your planned investment. We are also gladly available to you to provide personal consultation.
Five good arguments for a compelling offer
- Extremely high utilization rates
- Independent production of economical and eco-friendly electricity
- Increased energy and supply security thanks to decentralized power production
- Enhanced added value and competitiveness
- Investments eligible for subsidies according to country-specific policies
The MWM promise
- MWM offers comprehensive plant expertise.
- Competent, reliable and straightforward cooperation with us as manufacturers and our network partners
- You too can benefit from our quick and cost-effective service.
- Our CHP plants and cogeneration systems are renowned for best quality in material and workmanship: Quality made in Germany.
- This guarantees high availability thanks to extended maintenance intervals.
- Economically attractive investments with short payback periods.
- Compliant with the requirements of CHP plants according to various country-specific usage regulations.
MWM products & solutions for cogeneration power plants
- MWM gas engines and gensets: power range from 400 kWel to 4,500 kWel. The gas engines can be run on natural gas, biogas and on gases containing hydrogen.
- Complete solutions such as container cogeneration power plants or turnkey systems: perfectly matched and ready for immediate deployment.
- Modular Power Plant: modular-design power plant in the power class up to 25,800 kWel,
Installed in only 12 days!
- Systems solutions and components: online controllers, catalytic converters, gas conditioning for biogas systems, heat converter.
- Plant engineering: planning, configuration, installation, service – your one stop shop provider for solutions that are perfectly geared to your needs and individual requirements.
- Services: We're also there for you after the sale as the availability of a system is a key success factor for its efficiency. That is why you can count on MWM quality in advanced service concepts, particularly in customer service, Xchange – our exchange program –, maintenance and service, logistics, training as well as financing.
Would you like to learn more? Contact us now!
MWM Representation in Moscow
Sales & Service
Caterpillar Energy Solutions GmbH
Bldg. 1, 5/2, 1st Kazachiy per.
T: +7 495 234 49 41